UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs Siver is just about a week away and once again, our partner Draft Kings is giving you a 100% first deposit bonus and a free $2 voucher to join their $25K guaranteed game. In addition, our betting tips will be absolutely free for the event once again thanks to our partnership. The more people that sign up and deposit on Draft Kings, the longer we will continue to bring you our tips absolutely free. Our second set of betting tips will be out late next week so follow us on Twitter and Facebook so you don’t miss any updates!
Must Have Favourites
1. Conor McGregor – 14 of his 16 wins have come by TKO/KO. Even though he has a steep $12,700 salary you should try to find a spot for him on your team. Even the betting odds see him winning in the first round about 50% of the time.
2. Uriah Hall – If Uriah Hall fights to the best of his abilities, he should either win by TKO/KO or pick up a dominant decision. Hall is not necessarily the most reliable though so think about whether it’s worth putting his $12,000 salary on your team.
3. Johnny Case – 17 of Case’s 19 career wins have come inside the distance. If he wins on Saturday (and we fully expect him to), his opponent Frankie Perez will likely either have tapped out or been knocked out. The salary here is a little better than the top 2 at $10,900.
1. Donald Cerrone – Cerrone has been on an absolute tear as of late, winning 4 times in 2014 and winning a week ago at UFC 182. We’ll see on Saturday as well how Benson Henderson returns after losing via TKO to Rafael Dos Anjos. If Cerrone does happen to lose, he likely picks up a decent number of points in a decision loss. His salary is an affordable $9,500.
2. Cathal Pendred – Pendred will be the home fighter in his bout against Sean Spencer. Like Cerrone, we see the worst case for Pendred as losing a decision where he is able to pick up a decent number of points in a fight that is primarily fought on the feet. The best case is either winning a decision where he picks up a decent number of points or getting a TKO or sub. At $9,300 his salary will help offset your favourites.
3. Sean Soriano – Soriano vs Rosa is one of the closest fights on the card. The betting line on the fight leans slightly toward Charles Rosa, but it is very close. If you think Soriano can pull off a victory, he is definitely worth having on your team for $9,400.
That’s it for our fantasy preview for the event, if you have questions or comments, feel free to connect with us on Twitter or Facebook or just leave us a comment below! Good luck with your bets and fantasy games at the event, remember to sign up and deposit at Draft Kings to support our free betting tips efforts!