We’re under a week to go until UFC Fight Night 60: Henderson vs Thatch which will be live on Fox Sports 1 this Saturday night! We already posted a free betting tip and we have a paid betting tip available from Sellfy or CapperTek. In addition to offering our fantasy predictions, our partner Draft Kings is offering a $1,000 freeroll for anyone who signs up. No deposit required. If you do decide to deposit though, you get a free $2 entry to the $25K guaranteed tourney and can also access our betting tips absolutely free by following the steps listed here.
Must Have Favourites
1. Brandon Thatch – If Thatch is able to beat Benson Henderson, and we really believe that to be a pretty big if, it likely comes very quickly. At $10,100, and as one of the few guys likely to get a finish on this card, we feel there is value in having Thatch on at least one or two of your fantasy teams.
2. Lentz/Holloway/Magny – You can probably only afford one of these three as they each have a salary over $11,500 which is why we grouped them all together. All three should win their fights handily, but we see all three going to dominant decisions. A good strategy would be to mix and match one of these guys for each of your fantasy teams.
1. Efrain Escudero – Escudero has been in an out of the UFC a few times now, and a loss on Saturday would probably be his last fight in the UFC ever. We think it’s unlikely that De Lima gets the win on Saturday and if Escudero comes in and fights at his best, a finish isn’t out of the question. At $10,000 he packs some of the best value on the card.
2. Tim Elliot – It’s almost a certainty that Elliot and Makovsky will fight to a decision. For that reason, and the fact that it will likely be a back and forth close decision, we think Elliot has pretty decent value for a price tag of $9,300.
3. Benson Henderson – As we stated above, we think Henderson is the more likely winner of the main event. The reason he isn’t higher on our list here is he likely won’t pick up a huge number of points since he most likely wins by picking up points and going to a decision. At $9,800 we think he has some decent value.