UFC Fight Night 61: Bigfoot vs Mir goes down this Sunday night from Brazil. With our free betting tip released and several paid betting tips coming to our Sellfy and CapperTek profiles, all that’s left is to provide you with the best team members for your Draft Kings fantasy team! By the way, if you choose to sign up and deposit at Draft Kings, you’ll get a free entry into their $25K tourney, a 100% first deposit bonus as well as our paid betting tips free for 30 days!
Must Have Favourites
1. Edson Barboza – With most favourites at this event commanding a salary of greater than $11,000, Edson Barboza’s $10,800 salary is cheap in comparison. We already made him a leg in our free parlay so we obviously have a pretty high level of confidence that he wins. Also 10 of 15 of Barboza’s wins come by way of knockout, so if he wins there’s a good chance he scores you more than 100 points.
2. Antonio Silva – Like we said with Barboza, it’s tough to find favourites that will fit under the salary cap. If you believe Silva just had an off night in his last fight against Andrei Arlovski (we’re not so sure), having him on your fantasy team is a no brainer. Chances are, if Silva can return to his prior form, Mir will be lying on his back within 5 minutes and you’ll be up 100+ points.
3. Cezar Ferreira – This one is more of a stretch and likely not one that we will have on many of our fantasy teams. Ferreira is perenially overrated, but like the other two guys we mentioned, his fights tend to be violent and most of the time he ends up as the last man standing. If you think Ferreira wins this fight (we definitely think his edge is > 50%), add him to a team or two, but don’t go too crazy with his $11,800 salary.
1. TJ Waldburger – Waldburger will be in a close fight with Wendell Oliveira. It will be a step up in competition for Oliveira and with 4 submission losses already in his career, there’s a very good chance Waldburger can get a quick submission and score some big points for your team. He is somewhat expensive as an underdog at $9,600, but still worth having on a few of your fantasy teams in our opinion.
2. Marion Reneau – While we don’t think Reneau defeats Jessica Andrade, we do think she will make it to the closing bell of the fight. Just by doing that she should be able to pick up 15-20 points and at $8,400, she is a good leg to claw back some of the salary you’ve spent on other guys.
3. Mike De La Torre – We think De La Torre stands a decent chance of winning vs Tiago Trator. If he can’t pull off a victory, he should at least last to a decision which means like Reneau he will score some points for your team. He is also a salary relief leg at $8,800.
That’s it for our fantasy preview for the event. Sign up, make your first deposit and follow our steps to get 30 days of free betting tips from us!