UFC 185: Pettis vs Dos Anjos goes down in a week and a day and we’ve got you covered with a free betting tip and our fantasy preview! In terms of our recent bets, 2015 is so far pacing to be our best year yet with profits in both January and February and an impressive ROI of 18.79%. In other words, for every 100 dollars you bet following our betting tips, you profit an average of $18.79. Interested in getting our tips for free? Sign up and deposit at Draft Kings, and then follow our fanatasy preview and these steps to get 30 days of betting tips absolutely free. By the way the minimum deposit is just $5, so for $5 you get a free entry to the $25k guaranteed tourney, a 100% deposit bonus and a full month of our betting tips (a $24.95 value).
So you’re betting tips are good, but how do your fantasy previews stack up?
Well, our UFC 184 fantasy preview featured 2 favourites and 3 underdogs. Both favourites earned first round stoppages as well as 1 underdog. One underdog competed to a no contest and the other underdog lost a close split decision. Realistically, with the tight cap on Draft Kings that’s about as well as you can do!
Must Have Favourites
1. Carla Ezparza – She is a must have mostly based on her fair salary of $10,500. We think she wins the majority of the time and she may end up being a betting tip, depending on line movement closer to the event. Regardless, she should win and pick up a decent number of points for your team.
2. Alistair Overeem – Overeem vs Roy Nelson is a fight where you probably want both guys on some of your teams. Overeem has finished 35 of his 38 wins and been finished in 11 of his 14 losses. Nelson has finished 18 of 20 of his career wins and only been finished in 2 of his 9 losses. With a KO loss to Mark Hunt in his last fight and at 38 years old, Nelson could be ripe for another knockout loss against the former kickboxer. We think Overeem wins more often than not and at $11,100, he’s definitely worth taking a shot on on a bunch of your teams.
3. Johny Hendricks – Hendricks’ salary is pretty reasonable at $11,700. Obviously we think pretty highly of him in the matchup vs Matt Brown as he is a parlay leg in our free bet. He may or may not get the finish, but at a minimum he should pick up the victory and 30+ points for your team.
1. Beneil Dariush – The line movement on Dariush’s fight against Daron Cruickshank accurately reflects the fact that he shouldn’t be a very big dog against The Detroit Superstar. We think Dariush stands a good shot of picking up a victory and it may even come by way of submission. For $8,900, having him on your team is a no brainer.
2. Chris Cariaso – Cariaso provides some decent salary relief as he costs just $7,100. The odds are good that Cariaso survives to a decision against Henry Cejudo and that is really what we’re hoping for with this pick. We’re not expecting him to pull out a victory, but 20-30 points in a loss would be excellent.