UFC Fight Night 63: Mendes vs Lamas is less than a week away! Hopefully you’ve had time to check out our free betting tip. Even better, hopefully you’ve purchased our betting tips on CapperTek where we’ve already released a 3 unit underdog play that we’re very confident in. In terms of our recent results, over the first 90 days of 2015, we’re already up over 20 units for an ROI of 20.52%. Among cappers listed on CapperTek, we’re right at the top of the heap. Our tips are just $9.95 for 7 days or $24.95 for a full 30 days, but you can also get them free by depositing $5 in a new account at Draft Kings and following these steps. Alright, on to the fantasy preview!
Must Have Favourites
1. Chad Mendes – Draft Kings seems to have dramatically reduced their salaries in general. A big favourite like Mendes would have been tough to fit on your team previously, but now he sits at just $11,300. With 4 of his last 5 wins coming by TKO, he has proven to be one of the most powerful strikes in the featherweight division. He is also a leg in our free parlay so we’re obviously pretty confident he’s going to get the job done.
2. Shamil Abdurahimov – We expect Abdurahimov to be the better heavyweight when he faces off with Timothy Johnson. Obviously, stoppages are key to any fantasy team and the heavyweight division is where you find tons of stoppages. Based on us favouring Abdurahimov and this being the heavyweight division, he should be on most of your fantasy teams for just $10,600.
1. Al Iaquinta – We think Iaquinta stands a decent chance of defeating Jorge Masvidal. He has won 3 straight by TKO and at 27 years old is likely still improving. Masvidal will provide a stiff test, but we don’t really see Masvidal getting the finish so the worst case for your $9,500 is a decent number of points in a losing effort by Iaquinta.
2. Mitch Clarke – If you need some salary relief, Clarke is very likely the best guy you can get at just $8,400. While we definitely think Michael Chiesa wins the fight more often than not, we think Clarke can score some points in a losing effort. If you want to stack your team with big salaries, Clarke makes sense for a final leg.
3. Lauren Murphy/Liz Carmouche – We put these two together since they’re fighting each other, but both have salaries below $10,000. We have a very slight lean toward Lauren Murphy, but this should be a very closely fought decision. If you pick the right side of this one it will be a big win for your team.
That’s it for our fantasy preview for the event. Sign up, make your first deposit and follow our steps to get 30 days of free betting tips from us! Good luck in all your fantasy games for Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 63: Mendes vs Lamas! Remember to buy all our betting tips from CapperTek